50 Ideas For An Amazing Retirement Slideshow (& Examples)
Someone is retiring and you want to honor him/ her in a memorable way and that is why you might wonder, what should be included in a retirement slideshow?
In a retirement slideshow, you should include photos and videos of memorable moments from the retiree’s career and personal life. Add text or use voice-over to highlight professional achievements, career milestones, and personal dreams. And use transitions and a song to finish it. Optional: add video messages from family, friends, and coworkers to make it more memorable.
In this article, you’ll find everything you need to know on how to create an amazing retirement slideshow including 50 amazing ideas and examples. And I share the secret of how to create a slideshow easily and quickly , without you having to do all the work. So, continue reading.
What To Include In A Retirement Slideshow: 50 Ideas
Most retirement slideshows are a combination of photos, videos, messages, text, songs, etc. I’ve listed the best retirement slideshow ideas below to give you ideas and inspiration to create the most original retirement slideshow out there.
Photo Ideas For A Retirement Slideshow
The most classical retirement slideshow is a slideshow of photos of the retiree with a matching song. But it can be so much more than that.
And the success of the retirement slideshow starts with having great content. That is why it’s important to collect as many photos from friends, family, and coworkers so you can pick out the greatest ones. But what kind of photos should you include in a retirement slideshow? Here are some ideas:
1) Photos from the retiree’s childhood until now.
Collect photos from the retiree as a baby until the most recent photos to create a beautiful life story. Add a few texts or narrate the story with voice-over recording.
2) Photos from the office.
Collect photos office party photos and on-the-job photos to create a career highlight story.
3) Photos from the retiree’s personal life and career.
Create a funny, sincere, or meaningful slideshow of personal life and career.
Funny Corporate Retirement Slideshow Example
Video Ideas For A Retirement Slideshow
Besides adding photos you can also add videos to the slideshow. It can be a combination of both. And here are some fun ideas:
4) Thoughtful Video Messages
If this retirement slideshow is for a coworker, you can ask all coworkers to record a video message for the retiree. Or you can consider asking also friends and family to join in. Retirement is a life celebration, so a video slideshow with the most important people in their life, both private and work-related, is a great idea. But that is up to you. It depends on the moment you want to share the retirement video and what kind of relationship you have with the retiree.
Retirement Tribute Video Example
Best Group Video Maker
With VidDay, you can easily create a retirement tribute video, whereas many people can join in to commemorate the retiree. Everyone and anyone can create beautiful retirement tribute videos because you don’t need to download an app, you don’t need editing skills, and VidDay does all the work for you.
Here is how VidDay works: – Invite Co-workers & Family: send an invitation link for everyone to join the retirement slideshow by text, email, etc. – Receive Video Clips & Photos: all of the retirement video messages and pictures are collected in your VidDay account for you. – Share the Retirement Tribute! VidDay will create your beautiful retirement video montage to celebrate the retiree. You can customize it to your liking by selecting the theme, song, transitions, and order of video messages.
Start A Retirement Group Video Here >>
5) Group Video Montage Of Funny Stories
Another fun way to honor the retiree is making a group video montage of funny stories and anecdotes.
You ask everyone to share big, funny, laughable, teachable, or embarrassing stories in a video to honor or make fun of the retiree. And also, share why that moment is a memorable moment they’ll never forget. Preferably you want to ask people to create videos that are no longer than 1 minute, so the entire video montage doesn’t become too long and boring to watch.
This slideshow idea is easy to make with VidDay .
6) Group Video Montage Of 1-Minute Toasts With Champagne
What is a celebration without champagne?
You make a slideshow where everyone makes a champagne toast on video in a funny way. And here is how it works:
Make sure everyone who joins the retirement video has the same glass of champagne or sparkling wine that looks similar. Ask all participants to do the same action in the video: grab the glass of champagne outside the screen from the right, make a toast by raising the glass and saying a couple of words, and put the glass away outside the screen on the left. If you cut it correctly, it looks like everyone is passing this glass of champagne through the screen.
Retirement Video Toast Message Ideas
- Cheers to your retirement. May it be filled with good health and happiness. Dear (name) have the time of your life in retirement!
- Cheers to all your retirement adventures. Make this new chapter in your life the greatest one in the book.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Cheers to many years of working for your wife now.
You don’t need editing software to create this retirement video idea, you can easily use VidDay .
7) Group Video Montage Of Funny Answers To Same Questions
Many cool birthday videos and retirement videos are created where people answer the same three, five, or more questions about the retiree. It’s a great retirement slideshow idea when people don’t know what to say in a retirement video. And it’s very simple; here is how it works.
You come up with three or five amazing questions that other people need to answer in the video they record on their phone or tablet. You can email these questions along with the video instructions and ask if they can read the question first and then share the answer on the screen.
Questions You Can Ask
- What is the funniest moment you share with the retiree?
- What is the retiree’s best attribute?
- What is the retiree’s most successful project?
- Which part of his/her job did he/she dislike the most?
- How did he/she do to get out of a meeting/ difficult task?
- What have you learned from the retiree?
- What is his/ her most famous/ well-used phrase?
- What is the most annoying thing about the retiree?
8) Group Video Montage Of Written Words
Another fun retirement video idea is a more silent one. Nobody needs to say anything. It’s all written words on paper with nice music.
You can ask people to record a short video while they hold up a sign with a word or a couple of words. They can hold up a sign with a message for the retiree individually, and you create one video montage of all video messages. Or you can create one retirement video with one message where everyone joins in. Each person holds up a sign with a small part of the entire message for the entire video.
Retirement Slideshow In Written Words Example
9) Video Of Career Highlights
A lot of people like to honor the retiree with a presentation of their career highlights and showcase it on their last day of work or during one of their last meetings in the office. Or even at their office retirement party.
If you’re looking for a fun retirement video idea for a true legend in the office, this could be it. You can create a video with a collection of videos and photos of the past and add text to showcase the retiree’s career highlights. Add some music, and you’re done.
Next to their career highlights, can you add their best qualities in text and other accomplishments and share all the reasons the retiree is such a true legend. Maybe ask the boss or another person to be get interviewed or be a voice-over in the video. And you can also ask a couple of other people who played a huge part in the retiree’s career successes to say something and share the lessons they’ve learned from him/her. Or what kind of difference the retiree has made in their life.
Retirement Video Example
9) Music Video Clip
Another fun retirement video idea is to create a music video. You can pick out the retiree’s favorite song or a popular song to dance to or sing along with. You can consider coming together with all people and recording a music video with each other from one place, for example, the office. Or ask people to record their own videos while they sing and dance to the same song. And you create one music video with all submitted videos.
The best way to do that is to ask everyone to record themselves singing or dancing to the entire song so you can pick out the best parts for the montage. And don’t forget to put on some fun costumes and use cool props for that extra spark.
Example Of Retirement Music Video Clip
10) Last Day Of Work Short Movie
Make a video of what the last day of work is going to look like and how the retiree will enter his/ her first moments of retirement. This can be a trailer or a short movie.
Funny Retirement Movie Example
Text Ideas For A Retirement Slideshow
When you’ve collected photos and videos it’s time to add text to your retirement slideshow. It can be as simple as ‘Happy Retirement (name)’ at the end. Or have a title for each chapter in the slideshow. Here are some great ideas:
11) ‘ Happy Retirement ‘ at the end
12) ‘congratulations on your retirement ‘ at the start, 13) list all the retiree’s jobs in his/ her entire life, 14) question on screen (that gets answered by friends, family, and coworkers), 15) retiree’s most famous phrases, 16) list with most successful projects, 17) list of retiree’s best qualities, 18) revenue numbers entire career and other (number) facts, song ideas for a retirement slideshow.
A song is important to set the right mood for the slideshow. You can decide for yourself if you want to use a happy, moving, or upbeat song for the slideshow. Or add funny sound effects to create some laughs too.
When you use VidDay you can pick out different songs and themes from their library. But you can also use the retiree’s favorite song, the most famous song in the office, or a retirement-themed song for your slideshow. I share some fun song ideas for your retirement slideshow below.
Note: when it’s a retirement slideshow for personal use it’s okay to use a famous song, but if you’re planning on sharing it with (the rest of the world) you need to use a royalty-free song due to copyright.
19) It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere – Jimmy Buffett
20) margaritaville – jimmy buffett, 21) another one bites the dust – queen, 22) working 9 to 5 – dolly parton, 23) hit the road jack – ray charles, 24) stayin’ alive – the beegees, 25) fun, fun, fun – the beach boys, 26) i’ve had the time of my life – bill medley, jennifer warnes, 27) we gotta get out of this place – the animals, 28) hello, goodbye – the beatles, 29) my way – frank sinatra, 30) good riddance (time of your life) – green day, 31) hall of fame – the script, 32) born to be wild – steppenwolf, 33) sittin’ on the dock of the bay – otis redding, 34) you haven’t seen the last of me – cher, 35) good times roll – the cars, 36) i gotta feeling – the black eyed peas, 37) happy – pharrel williams, 38) celebration – kool and the gang, 39) can’t stop the feeling – justin timberlake, message ideas for a retirement slideshow.
A lot of people don’t have a clue about what to say when it comes to retirement. And that is why I’m here to help you out.
I want to share a formula that you can use for an awesome retirement video message. If you personalize this formula, you’ll do great:
Congratulating + acknowledgment of their work + compliment of a great trait + favorite memory + well wishes for the future = Awesome Retirement Video Message
But here are some more ideas that you can customize to your situation:
40) Dear (Name), congratulations on your retirement. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I’ve enjoyed working with you, and I’m going to miss you. It will not be the same without you here. I wish you many years of health and happiness in retirement. Enjoy!
41) Happy retirement (Name)! I start by saying I’m going to miss you so much. I’m thankful for the years you’ve been my boss and I’m grateful for all the opportunities you’ve been giving me in my career. You motivated me and taught me so much. You will always be my favorite boss. And I hope you won’t forget me. Enjoy your time with your grandchildren and go camping. Congratulations and cheers to you!
42) Hey (name), you’re going to live the good life. No more Mondays only Saturdays and Sundays from now on. Can’t wait to get there too. Well, I wish you all the best. Spend all your money on your wife 😉 And have a good one. Happy retirement!
43) Congrats on your retirement (Name). I hope you have a wonderful time. Don’t golf too much, because I want to keep winning. We will keep in touch. Enjoy and take care!
44) (Name), the man I’ve looked up to for 30+ years. It’s been an honor and privilege to have been working with you. I love you. I wish you the best in retirement. Congrats!
45) Hi (Name), Congratulations I wish you all the best. And I hope you enjoy each and every day of your retirement. You can catch up on all the sleep that you’ve lost all over the years. And may you and (Name Spouse) have the best time ever. You have been a great friend over the years. We love you.
46) Happy Retirement (Name)! Now your wife is your new boss ;). But in all seriousness. I am so happy for you. And I am proud of you. I hope you have a good time, I hope you stay busy and I hope you get to do all the things you’ve always wanted to do. Enjoy!
47) Hey (Name). I want to congratulate you on your retirement. Hopefully, we can go golfing/ fishing sometime. And if you need any advice on all things about retirement. Give me a call. Well, take care, enjoy your time with (name spouse) and your grandchildren and we see each other soon.
48) Hi (Name). I can’t believe this day is here. I am so proud of you that you get to retire. (Company name) we’re so blessed to have you as an employee. And I can’t what you’re going to do in retirement, but if you get bored I’ve plenty of projects at my house. Congratulations and enjoy!
49) Congratulations (Name). I daydream about retirement every day and you get to live it. Now you’re only job is to have fun. And I know you’ll be great at it and you’re going to have a great time. And I can’t wait to see where that leads you. Cheers to lots of adventures in your retirement and I wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
Read more: What To Say Instead Of Happy Retirement? 95 Alternatives
Props, Theme & Costume Ideas
Any retirement video or slideshow becomes a lot more festive with a theme, props, and fun costumes. For example, you can do a travel-themed slideshow when you know the retiree is having travel plans in retirement. Or ask people to dress up as the retiree when they record their video message. Or get a ‘Happy Retirement’ backdrop and fun props when you want to record happy retirement wishes and do interviews at the office.
How To Create An Amazing Retirement Slideshow
We all know the classic PowerPoint presentation, but that can take a lot of work to create a nice retirement slideshow. There is a much more easy way to create a beautiful retirement slideshow without many hours of work. In fact, most of the work is done by an online video maker. Now, that saves you a lot of time.
And one of the best group video makers is VidDay as I already mentioned. And here is how simple it works:
Step 1: Create a VidDay account and set up an event page for the retirement video. Step 2: Invite family, friends, or coworkers to join in by sharing the link via email, text, social media, WhatsApp, etc. Step 3: Everyone records a video on their phone or tablet and submits their video and photos by clicking on the link. Step 4: When all videos are uploaded you can rearrange the order, and add transitions, text, and photos. Step 5: VidDay does its magic and makes a beautiful montage while you enjoy a glass of beer or wine.
I'm Kirsten. In 2017, my husband Léon, and I decided to retire from the rat race to travel the world and work and live location independently. In the last couple of years, I wrote over 200+ articles about retirement and did extensive research to help people prepare, enjoy and celebrate retirement in the best way possible.
13 Best Retirement Video Ideas To Honor The Retiree
You want to make a video tribute for a coworker, friend, or family member who is retiring soon, and you're looking for fun retirement video ideas. Well, you've come to the right place! In this...
200+ Retirement Party Ideas For A Fun Celebration
Are you planning a retirement party soon? Then you're probably are looking for fun retirement party ideas! And I've got the 200 best retirement party ideas listed in this article that will help you...
Retirement Slideshow Ideas for a Farewell Party
A retirement party is a bittersweet conclusion to any career, be it yours or your colleague’s. Still, it is a worthy reason to throw a party, celebrate the good times, and take a look back at the memorable moments. But how can you distill years of experience and achievements for everyone to watch in a few minutes? That’s actually easy – just make a slideshow.
There is a wealth of benefits in creating a slideshow for a retirement party. For instance, it is easy to share and can help digitally preserve photos and memories. If you're interested in trying it out, we're here to show you some creative ideas and provide a handful of useful tips. Keep reading and learn to make an engaging slideshow montage in a few moments with easy-to-use tools!
What Do You Need to Make a Retirement Slideshow?
As easy as making a slideshow can be, it is still better to begin with some preparations. You’ll have a much easier time if you give some thought to these 5 things before you begin actual editing:
- Style. Start with picking the overall style of the slideshow. Do you want it to be upbeat or a bit melancholic? Formal and professional, or more lighthearted? Is it your show, or you're making a presentation for someone else? This will determine the best choice of music and photos.
- Music. It's essential to pick the appropriate soundtrack, as it sets most of the tone. If you're looking to create a spirit of fun or celebration, something upbeat will do. If you think that the words are unnecessary, a mellow instrumental track is the way to go. You can also search for popular retirement slideshow tracks to find inspiration.
- Software. Look for something that has themed templates, clear interface, comprehensive tutorials, and other features that you may require. There are plenty of programs and assets on the market (even retirement PowerPoint templates), so take some time to try out a few.
- Photos and videos. Talk to friends and colleagues and ask for fitting photos, or go through your own archive. Using footage recorded over the years and recording video messages is also a good idea. Normally, a 5-minute video requires a maximum of 50 images, each displayed for 4-5 seconds with transitions. And make sure that the media you’ve picked matches the tone.
- Extras. Stylized texts, such as congrats and quotes, themed clipart, transitions and animations – all of that can provide more flavor to the video and make the slides flow. Just don’t add too much of that, or the video might get hard to comprehend.
Retirement Slideshow Software
Let’s assume that you’ve prepared everything, except for software. In this case, we recommend checking out SmartSHOW 3D – our program of choice for this tutorial. It is a user-friendly tool that offers professional slideshow editing capabilities. With the aid of pre-designed templates, you can create a captivating video in mere minutes. Additionally, the software offers lots of effects and animations, transforming your images into visually stunning works of art. Also, its built-in music tracks will add a distinct sound to your projects.
Want to make an emotional retirement slideshow? Go for it now with SmartSHOW 3D!
- Templates for anniversary, birthday, etc.
- Automatic "Slideshow in 5 Minutes" feature
- Library of 200+ royalty-free tracks and other media
- Photo editing module to enhance your slides
- Over 500 stylish filters, animations & 3D effects
- Clear tutorials for every complex feature
- Export formats for YouTube, Facebook, DVD and more
How to Make a Retirement Slideshow
Let's get down to business and make an impressive retirement presentation! With SmartSHOW 3D, this will take but a few steps. Just do as follows:
Step 1. Install SmartSHOW 3D
Click the button below to download and install SmartSHOW 3D. Once installed, run the program from the desktop icon.
In case you are short on time, you can use a fitting template and adjust the result a little. SmartSHOW 3D has plenty of templates that might fit the theme of retirement – funny, official, sentimental, and so more.
Step 2. Add Photos and Video Clips
In the files tab, choose a folder with your photos and drag them onto the storyboard. Arrange them in a certain order (chronological is recommended) or shuffle them randomly. If you have too many pictures to fit in the given time, collage templates can help pack multiple images into one slide.
Step 3. Apply Captions and Effects
Choose festive visual effects to make the slides look more lively and eye-catching. Make the flow of images more seamless with transitions. Add quotes and messages in a style that matches the slideshow’s overall aesthetics. There’s plenty of room for experiments with text, sound, and clipart.
Step 4. Add Background Music
SmartSHOW 3D has a library of more than 200+ built-in tracks sorted by mood, tempo, genre, and other categories for convenience. You can also add your own audio files. As a final step, align your slides with the chosen music or simply click the Synchronize button.
Step 5. Create the Video
Preview your slideshow and make sure everything looks perfect. Then click the Create button to save it in your preferred format. If you share the video online, select a preset for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, or any other popular platform. Finally, hit the Save Video button, and you're done!
Want to make a retirement slideshow right now? Donwload SmartSHOW 3D and get started!
Retirement Slideshow Ideas: Formats, Songs, Quotes
Retirement is a significant milestone, so it's an excellent opportunity to create a memorable and meaningful tribute. It's perfectly okay to utilize pre-made retirement templates and let the software assist you in making a slideshow in some situations. But crafting something unique on your own is a more respectful (and maybe satisfying) thing to do. So, here’s some food for thought that may help you come up with some original retirement presentation ideas.
Original Retirement Slideshow Formats
Normally, the first thing that comes to mind upon hearing the word “slideshow” is a regular sequence of images. However, that’s just a box that you are free to think outside of. Here are some creative forms that you can shape your slideshow into:
1. A music clip. Normally, a slideshow already has a music track. But you can put more emphasis on this connection and make imagery and sound match down to the beat.
2. A documentary. If you're making a retirement presentation for a coworker, you can collect interviews with colleagues and office staff. Combined with the career chronicle, this can turn your slideshow into a sort of documentary movie.
3. A movie trailer. This one is purely for fun. Use all the media you have to recreate a trailer of a famous movie, maybe even a movie that is about retirement in some way.
Content Ideas for Retirement Slideshow
The question of “what” can lead to some interesting ideas, just as the question of “how”. So, if you're still not sure what exactly should be in your slide show, the following content ideas might help.
1. Career infographics. If you want things to be more professional, design a few slides that reflect the retiree’s career path and achievements with graphs and numbers.
2. Q&A videos. Include some interviews with the retiree or their colleagues to share the emotions and thoughts everyone has about the event.
3. Thoughtful messages. You can ask all coworkers to record a video message for the retiree. Or you can also consider asking friends and family to join in and wish a happy retirement.
4. Photos from the office. Include photos and videos of day-to-day activities. This is a good way to appreciate the little moments.
5. Personal photos. Remember that you’re celebrating a person, not a job, and reflect that with personal and funny images. Just make sure that you have all the necessary permissions to use such photos.
Songs for Retirement Slideshow
Here are some classic and modern retirement songs for a slideshow. They are universal in their appeal and can work great for a person of almost any profession.
- "My Way" by Frank Sinatra - a timeless classic about living life on your own terms.
- "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey - inspires us to keep moving forward and chasing our dreams.
- "The Best is Yet to Come" by Tony Bennett - a hopeful and optimistic song about the future.
- "Happy Trails" by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans - a farewell song that reminds us of the great memories shared throughout our journey.
- "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan - a reflective and emotional song that reminds us of all the moments we cherish.
- "Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin - a fun and carefree tune that puts a smile on our face.
- "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang - perfect for a retirement party, this song reminds us to celebrate and enjoy life.
- "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves - a peppy tune that spreads positivity and good vibes.
- "Beautiful Day" by U2 - an upbeat and uplifting song that reminds us to appreciate the beauty in life.
- "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - a moving and emotional song that's perfect for a retirement slideshow.
- "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler - a touching tribute to the person who always supported us throughout our journey.
- "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban - an inspiring song about finding strength in others.
- "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack - a beautiful song that encourages us to live life to the fullest.
- "The Dance" by Garth Brooks - a bittersweet tune that reminds us to be grateful for the memories we've made along the way.
There is one issue that you have to keep in mind when it comes to music though. Unfortunately, if you plan to publish your retirement slideshow online (on YouTube, Facebook or anywhere else), it's important to use a royalty-free song instead of a popular one. This is because using copyrighted songs without permission is forbidden and might have legal consequences. However, if you're creating the slideshow for personal use only and just want show it at a party, it's generally acceptable to use a famous tune.
Message Ideas For a Retirement Slideshow
It's a common (and good) practice to include wise words from wise people in a presentation. If you think that your slideshow would benefit from a fitting quote, here are some examples of profound, heartwarming, or humorous sayings for you to choose from:
- "Retirement is not the end of the road. It is the beginning of a new journey."
- "Retirement is the time when you never miss a day at work because every day is a Saturday."
- "The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before your boss does."
- "Retire from work, but not from life."
- "The key to retirement is to find joy in the little things."
- "Retirement, a time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when you worked."
- "The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off."
- "Retirement, a time to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, where you want to do it, and how you want to do it."
- "It's nice to get out of the rat race, but you have to learn to get along with less cheese."
- "Retirement is not a time to sit back and let others do the work; it's a time to do the work that you never had time for."
- "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
- "Retirement is the journey that leads you to an oasis of freedom and tranquility."
- "Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before."
- "Retirement is the perfect time to travel the world and experience new things."
Retirement is a significant milestone that calls for both festivity and reverence. Whether you are celebrating the retirement of someone dear or expressing your appreciation to colleagues before bidding your own farewell, a slideshow provides a fitting tribute. Therefore, equip yourself with a top-notch slideshow program, draw inspiration from the wealth of resources available, pick fitting retirement slideshow songs, and let your creativity loose – all the efforts will be richly rewarded.
Create moving, zooming presentations that grab attention and keep it.
Appear right alongside your content while presenting to your audience.
Make stunning interactive charts, reports, maps, infographics, and more.
You're about to create your best presentation ever
Happy Retirement Powerpoint Templates
Transcript: Mrs. Williams I mean, Mom, You've had such a positive it's hard to imagine, just how many... but let's try anyway! you're SO many lives... year :) to be one of them amazing achievement! Love, E retiring!! influence on so many children you touched is an I'm just Now do us all a favor, and sleep-in for once! so grateful and I'll see you soon Happy Retirement!! each 38 years
Transcript: Happy Retirement Mom! It's your last day of work! Last Day! What will you do next? Try this! What's Next? The details: Details Have Fun! More Details
Transcript: Happy Retirement Dennis! University Santo Tomas University of Santo Tomas 1982-1988 - Bachelor in Electrical Engineering - Power Founded 1661 University of Santo Tomas - Founded in 1661 - Oldest existing univresity in Asia MERALCO The Manila Electric Company 1990 - 2007 - Electrical Engineer - Distribution - Station - Maintenance MERALCO Motto: "Ang Liwanag ng Bukas" "the light of tomorrow" Vision: Powering the Nation and Empowering Future Generations - Founded in 1903 - MERALCO = Manila Electricity, Railroad and Lightinging (official name until 1919) - Largest Private Electric Distribution Utility in Philippines - Sole power distributor for Metro Manila Meralco Philippine Professaional Regulation Ccommision - PPRC Founded in 1973 - Registered Electrical Engnineer (1990) Registered Eng. BC Hydro 2008 - 2023 - Distribution Planner - Long-term plan for Northern Interior - Load Forecast - Customer interconnections - IPP interconnections - Automation/Protection What's Next Only Beach (no DESRT) Could Dennis stop thinking about Electrical System? Maybe Not? Congrat! Dennis, Congratulations!
Transcript: Tonight we honor Karen Sebby Sue Dominguez and Carole Reed We celebrate Sue Dominguez The Present The Past We celebrate Carole Reed Teacher, mentor, friend… After thirty years of service to the Independence School District and the children and families of Sycamore Hills Elementary School, congratulations on your retirement. Your Cougar family wishes you all of the happiness in the world as you begin this new chapter of life. You will be missed more than you can imagine. A voice from your future… The Future We celebrate Carole Reed “We seem to be going through a period of nostalgia, and everyone seems to think yesterday was better than today. I don't think it was, and I would advise you not to wait ten years before admitting today was great. If you're hung up on nostalgia, pretend today is yesterday and just go out and have one hell of a time.” –Art Buchwald “Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.” –Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” ― -Ralph Waldo Emerson We celebrate Karen Sebby
Transcript: We Will Miss You! Prepared Us! We Wish You the Best on Your Next Journey! Happy Retirement Mariyln! It's Been Fun! Supported Us! Good Luck, Your G.Tyree Family! Now Your Job is Done! We Wish You the Best and Good Luck on Your Next Journey! You've Guided us!
Transcript: Happy Retirement Steve Slade Many of you think you probably know Steve You probably know this Steve !! Maybe this is the Steve you know? But very few remember this Steve Or this Steve Steve began his career in 1983 A few happenings in 1983 The first mobile phones, are introduced to the public by the Motorola Company. Down Under" by Men At Work hit #1 on UK pop chart Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album goes to #1 & stays #1 for 37 weeks Return of the Jedi" (Star Wars part VI) released Octopussy" premieres in US Steve has served in many capacities for 31 years firefighter Secretary Treasurer From your brothers at the HVFD Thank You and God Bless
PowerPoint Game Templates
Transcript: Example of a Jeopardy Template By: Laken Feeser and Rachel Chapman When creating without a template... http://www.edtechnetwork.com/powerpoint.html https://www.thebalance.com/free-family-feud-powerpoint-templates-1358184 Example of a Deal or No Deal Template PowerPoint Game Templates There are free templates for games such as jeopardy, wheel of fortune, and cash cab that can be downloaded online. However, some templates may cost more money depending on the complexity of the game. Classroom Games that Make Test Review and Memorization Fun! (n.d.). Retrieved February 17, 2017, from http://people.uncw.edu/ertzbergerj/msgames.htm Fisher, S. (n.d.). Customize a PowerPoint Game for Your Class with These Free Templates. Retrieved February 17, 2017, from https://www.thebalance.com/free-powerpoint-games-for-teachers-1358169 1. Users will begin with a lot of slides all with the same basic graphic design. 2. The, decide and create a series of questions that are to be asked during the game. 3. By hyper linking certain answers to different slides, the game jumps from slide to slide while playing the game. 4. This kind of setup is normally seen as a simple quiz show game. Example of a Wheel of Fortune Template https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wheel-of-Riches-PowerPoint-Template-Plays-Just-Like-Wheel-of-Fortune-383606 Games can be made in order to make a fun and easy way to learn. Popular game templates include: Family Feud Millionaire Jeopardy and other quiz shows. http://www.free-power-point-templates.com/deal-powerpoint-template/ Quick video on template "Millionaire" PowerPoint Games Some games are easier to make compared to others If users are unsure whether or not downloading certain templates is safe, you can actually make your own game by just simply using PowerPoint. add logo here References Example of a Family Feud Template PowerPoint Games are a great way to introduce new concepts and ideas You can create a fun, competitive atmosphere with the use of different templates You can change and rearrange information to correlate with the topic or idea being discussed. Great with students, workers, family, etc. For example: With games like Jeopardy and Family Feud, players can pick practically any answers. The person who is running the game will have to have all of the answers in order to determine if players are correct or not. However, with a game like Who Wants to be a Millionaire, the players only have a choice between answers, A, B, C, or D. Therefore, when the player decides their answer, the person running the game clicks it, and the game will tell them whether they are right or wrong.
Transcript: 4G star employee of the month! Family Christmas Party ! Happy Retirement!!!! Kamla and her grandkids celebrating christmas together. I've seen it Smelled it Touched it And even Stepped in it! Life of being a nurse Enjoy your life! We LOVE YOU!!!!!! Kamla momma! Kamla's 4G Family Happy Retirement! Kamla, Aley, Amey
Explore our templates for more presentation inspiration
Customer Stories - Office
Description: Storytelling is at the heart of great service. Use this stunning, customizable business presentation template to highlight employees who do exceptional work or position your customers as the heroes of your business.
Quarterly Business Review - Downtown
Description: Add some color to your quarterly business review with this vibrant business presentation template. The bold visuals in this business template will make your next QBR a memorable one.
Sales KickOff - Rocket
Description: The sky’s the limit. Boost your new sales initiative into orbit with an engaging and compelling SKO presentation. This template features a effective sales kickoff theme that makes it easy to be engaging. Like all Prezi SKO templates, it’s fully customizable with your own information.
Marketing Proposal Template for Powerful Presentations | Prezi
Description: Catch the eye and engage the imagination with this cool-looking Prezi proposal template. The bold, bright design and highly dynamic theme all but guarantee success for your next sales or marketing proposal. All Prezi presentation templates are easily customized.
Now you can make any subject more engaging and memorable
- The Science
- Conversational Presenting
- For Business
- For Education
- Presentation Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Design Gallery
- Our Customers
- Company Information
- Prezi Support
- Prezi Classic Support
- Hire an Expert
- Data Visualization
Feb. 27, 2024
Feb. 20, 2024
- Latest posts
© 2024 Prezi Inc. Terms
Retirement Slideshow with Heartfelt Wishes & Photos
If your colleague is about to retire, you could surprise them with a special gift that they’ll never forget - wish them a happy retirement with a touching slideshow! Share some fond memories of your team, talk about the colleague’s accomplishments, and deliver your wishes. And you don’t have to worry about video editing, as we’re about to tell you all the ins and outs you need to know.
First, we’ll share some general tips to help you get started. Then we’ll show you how to create a retirement slideshow step by step. You’ll also discover music recommendations for your video, a couple of quotes you might like to add, and some creative retirement slideshow ideas you can try.
Want to see an example? Then watch this video to find a stunning farewell slideshow.
Looks astonishing, doesn’t it? This retirement slideshow was created with SmartSHOW 3D, a powerful slideshow maker designed to be accessible to users of any level of skill. It offers over 500 effects, more than 200 ready-to-use templates, and dozens of text styles for your captions. In SmartSHOW 3D, you’ll also find a collection of 200+ royalty-free music tracks.
If you want to make your own retirement slideshow with SmartSHOW 3D, hit the button below to download the free trial of the software and see its capabilities in action.
Now you can enjoy the process of slideshow making with this easy-to-use program. However, there are some common mistakes that many creators make. So, let’s take a look at the tips below to create a retirement slideshow with no hassle.
Retirement Video Slideshow - General Tips
A slideshow may be a meaningful gesture for the retiree, so you need to make sure you make it the right way. These tips will help you with it:
- Consider the concept. Before you get started, you need to think the concept through. This will help you decide on the photos and videos you’re going to include, their order, and the message you want to deliver with your slideshow.
- Choose the right music. To set the right tone for your video, it’s crucial to pick a suitable music track. For instance, you can add songs that hold personal significance to the retiree or use music that reflects their journey and accomplishments. Alternatively, you can accompany the video with some popular songs about getting older.
- Use good-quality images. Regardless of the concept of your slideshow, high quality is crucial. You should only use high-res photos or enhance the quality of the images in a photo editor .
- Add quotes and wishes. In your slides, you can write wishes from the company or insert some quotes relatable to the event. It’s better to consider the person’s job and interests to pick the right quotes. For example, you could add biblical quotes to a retirement slideshow if it’s dedicated to a priest. In case you’re going to congratulate a veteran or a former police officer, you can use some military jokes instead.
- Animate the slides. To make your slideshow more engaging, remember to apply animation effects. You can animate the pictures themselves and add various transition effects between the slides. They will breathe life into still images and give the presentation a professional look. But you need to be careful with the amount of animation to keep the focus on the photos.
Now that you have a dedicated program for creating slideshows and some basic knowledge, you can make a retirement slideshow. The instructions below will help you create a professional-looking video in no time.
How to Create a Retirement Slideshow: 5 Simple Steps
Creating a retirement party video is not that difficult as it might seem at first. To see it yourself, simply follow this step-by-step guide:
Step 1. Install the Software
Download the installation file and follow the setup wizard’s instructions to install SmartSHOW 3D. Then launch the program and select Slideshow in 5 Minutes to use a ready-made template or choose Blank Project to create a slideshow from scratch.
Step 2. Add Photos to the Timeline
Navigate to the desired folder to import some images and videos in the program - select a file and hit the Add to Slideshow button. You can also double-click the picture or drag and drop it to the timeline or storyboard. In your presentation about retirement, slides can also contain photo collages for displaying multiple pictures at once.
In case you need some samples, check out some popular photo stock websites to find suitable happy retirement images for a slideshow.
Step 3. Insert Captions and Apply Effects
Click Edit Slide and hit Add Layer. Now, choose the type of text you want to insert from the drop-down menu: Text, 3D-text, Glowing Text, or Animated Text. Then browse through text styles and select one. Write the needed text and customize the caption by changing its position, size, text color, outline settings, etc. When you’re done, hit Save.
To apply animation effects to the retirement slides, switch to the Effects tab and select them from the collection. You can also add transitions - you’ll find them in the Transitions tab.
Step 4. Pick a Good Soundtrack
Go to the Music tab and open the music library. Select a tune that completes the concept of your retirement picture slideshow. To upload your own music track, click Add Music from File.
Step 5. Save the Retirement Slideshow
When you’re done, hit Create Video and save your project in the file format you need: choose one from the Formats menu, open the Gadgets menu to select a specific device, go to Websites to pick a platform, or burn it to DVD.
Creative Retirement Slideshow Ideas
If you can’t come up with an idea for your slideshow, don’t worry - we’ve got you covered. Consider the options below and pick any of the ideas that match the retiree’s personality.
- The traditional way to wish someone a happy retirement is by featuring photos and videos capturing the person's most memorable adventures and experiences. You can include images from their trips, photos of their hobbies, and any significant achievements they accomplished during their career.
- One of the coolest ways that might bring together all your coworkers is to interview them. You only need to prepare a list of questions and a camera to capture their answers.
- Another idea you might like is making a dancing video as a part of your slideshow. If there are distant employees, they can participate as well - just send them the instructions and ask them to record themselves.
- Making a movie trailer is also a creative way to congratulate a retiree. If you feel confident about your skills, you can also recreate some scenes from popular movies or TV shows about the person’s job, such as The Office.
- If you’re preparing a slideshow for a teacher, you can contact their favorite students. Ask them to record some wishes, share their favorite memories, or tell about the impact the teacher had on them when they were younger. Such a slideshow might contain video clips or just old photographs and voice comments of the former students.
Retirement Slideshow Quotes and Wishes
You can add text captions containing your personal wishes or wishes of the whole team. There are also plenty of quotes about retirement or getting older. In your slideshow, you can use some of the quotes below or simply check them out for inspiration and make up your own captions.
- Happy Retirement! You’ll never have to ask for a day off ever again!
- Congratulations on your retirement. Let us keep in touch.
- Goodbye to waking up early, hello to living the free life of your dreams!
- How satisfying to retire with so many successes to remember! Congratulations!
- Now you have time to catch up on hobbies and vacations. Enjoy every part of your new life.
- Thank you for your positivity, hard work, and support. The office won't be the same without you. We'll miss you!
Want to see more options? Use this link to discover other retirement wishes for your slideshow. We recommend adding around 4 or 5 quotes and wishes in a video and combining funny jokes with heartfelt wishes.
Best Retirement Slideshow Songs
Have no suitable songs for retirement slideshows in mind? Then check out the playlist we have put together for you. It contains music tracks of different genres, old and modern hits, all related to the topic of work and getting older.
- “When I'm 64” by The Beatles
- “Work” by Rihanna ft. Drake
- “My Way” by Frank Sinatra
- “Work is Overrated” by Chicago Skinny
- “Hard Workin' Man” by Brooks and Dunn
- “Working Man Blues” by Merle Haggard
These were some of the go-to music tracks. You can explore more retirement songs to find the soundtrack that suits your video perfectly. Experiment with the music - some slideshows might be better with slow instrumental music, while others need an upbeat country soundtrack.
Now you know how to make a retirement slideshow for your coworker or relative who is going to retire soon. We’ve guided you through the process using a beginner-friendly program for a PC. You’ve also found a bunch of useful tips and ideas and a list of songs that perfectly match videos about retirement. So, it’s time to put it all into practice - launch a slideshow maker and prepare a priceless gift right now.
Home PowerPoint Templates PowerPoint Templates Retirement Plan PowerPoint Template
Retirement Plan PowerPoint Template
Our Retirement Plan PowerPoint Template is a slide deck for retirement plan consultant groups to display their facilitation approach and its various components. The retirement plan is a beneficial saving plan where people invest a small number of their earnings that generate supporting revenue when they retire. With the advent of the silver economy concept, the 401k section introduced this plan in the USA to promote early investments before retirement. Usually, the money is collected from different people and is invested through mutual funds. Some organizations arrange this retirement plan for their employees; however, people can also get their retirement plans through consultant agencies. Such professionals can use this PPT template for preparing winning presentations to describe their methodology before the clients. All slides are 100% editable with PowerPoint, Google Slides and Keynote.
The Retirement Plan PowerPoint Template begins with a cover slide showing two older individuals working in a garden. This thematic image indicates the seeding of investments that grow with time. Following this cover, there are slides with placeholder images and engaging visuals for presenting:
- Agenda slide : Table of contents for presentation
- Objectives: Key objectives of the provided services
- Our Process: The important process steps to initiate the plan
- Key Phases: Major phases for an individual throughout the plan
- Our Proposal: Packages or offered plans
- Why us: Highlighted areas better than other competitors
- Measurement: How people can know the status of their investments
- Testimonials: Statements from satisfied clients
- Q&A: Important questions & answers for a better understanding
So, professionals can use these comprehensive slides to communicate all details with their clients and propose their services. A catchy color scheme is used in these slides to retain the audience’s attention while explaining various points. A collection of relevant infographic icons is used on these slides to represent the concept visually. Presenters can edit the PowerPoint design placeholder text to personalize the slides. Further, the institute logo and name can also be added to the slides.
You must be logged in to download this file.
Favorite Add to Collection
Details (11 slides)
Subscribe today and get immediate access to download our PowerPoint templates.
Related PowerPoint Templates
Business Action Plan Template for PowerPoint
Deloitte Governance Framework Model PowerPoint Template
Geometric Business Presentation Template
Short & Long Term Goals PowerPoint Template
One Page Pitch
Retirement plan powerpoint presentation slides
Showcase a long-term comprehensive financial plan for retirement years with the aid of this content ready Retirement Plan PowerPoint Presentation Slides. Demonstrate the features and benefits of the retirement plan offered by your company and different companies in the market by using the professionally designed pension plan PPT slideshow. Take the assistance of this visually appealing pension planning PowerPoint complete deck to talk about the requirements for choosing the best retirement plan such as vesting age, annuity options, policy surrender charges, and rider options, etc. Utilize the ready to use retirement planning PowerPoint templates to discuss the plans offered by your company with maximum and minimum entry and versing age. You can also use the topic-specific pension plan PPT graphics to describe the steps to calculate customer’s income requirements like goals, income savings, time frame, estimated budget, and risk tolerance, etc. Thus download our informative and interesting retirement planning PowerPoint presentation to attract the attention of your viewers. Our Retirement Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides ensure focused attention to your thoughts. They get exclusive handling.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
PowerPoint presentation slides
This complete deck presentation emphasizes Retirement Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides and has fifty-seven slides with professional images and relevant content. Our designers have created customizable templates. You can edit the color, text and font size with ease. Not just this, you can also add or delete the content if needed. The templates are compatible with Google Slides so it can be easily accessible. It can be saved into various file formats like PDF, JPG. And PNG. It is available in both standard and widescreen formats.
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Business Slides , Flat Designs , Concepts and Shapes , Complete Decks , All Decks , Business Plan Development , General
- Retirement Plan ,
- Management ,
Retirement plan powerpoint presentation slides with all 57 slides:
Use our Retirement Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Ratings and Reviews
by Johnson Morris
December 22, 2021
by Robert Young
by Claude Price
by Duncan Berry
by Dominick Pierce
Slidesgo.net is an independent website that offers free powerpoint templates and is not part of Freepik/any particular brand. Read the privacy policies
retirement Powerpoint templates and Google Slides themes
Discover the best retirement PowerPoint templates and Google Slides themes that you can use in your presentations.
Pink Piggy Bank PowerPoint Templates
- Abstract 13 templates
- Agency 15 templates
- All Diagrams 1331 templates
- Brand Guidelines 3 templates
- Business 195 templates
- Computer 66 templates
- Education 97 templates
- Finance 54 templates
- Food 57 templates
- Formal 60 templates
- Fun 6 templates
- Industry 91 templates
- Lesson 67 templates
- Marketing 57 templates
- Marketing Plan 19 templates
- Medical 71 templates
- Military 21 templates
- Nature 119 templates
- Newsletter 5 templates
- Real Estate 46 templates
- Recreation 53 templates
- Religion 30 templates
- School 557 templates
- Simple 5 templates
- Social Media 8 templates
- Sports 46 templates
- Travel 26 templates
- Workshop 4 templates
Slidesgo templates have all the elements you need to effectively communicate your message and impress your audience.
Suitable for PowerPoint and Google Slides
Download your presentation as a PowerPoint template or use it online as a Google Slides theme. 100% free, no registration or download limits.
Want to know more?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Google Slides Help
- PowerPoint help
- Who makes Slidesgo?
Find out about insurance programs, pay types, leave options, and retirement planning.
Discover resources to have a balanced career at NIH.
Resources for training to develop your leadership and professional skills.
Access your personnel information and process HR actions through these systems.
Information for managers to support staff including engagement, recognition, and performance.
Discover what’s next at the NIH.
View An Archived Retirement Presentation
If you have retirement questions and want the convenience of viewing a retirement presentation at your leisure, check out a recorded retirement overview presentation , which was conducted by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
If you have questions, refer them to your Benefits Contact or [email protected] .
Back to Newsletter
Contact us to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.
Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
st patricks day
Celebrate Slidesgo’s big 5! Five years of great presentations, faster
Travel Guide: Moscow
Travel guide: moscow presentation, free google slides theme and powerpoint template.
Do you know some acquaintances that want to travel to Russia, the biggest country in this planet? Now you can be their own tour guide with this template. Include as much information as possible about tourist attractions, monuments and things to do in Moscow. Let the simplicity of these slides and their cool illustrations speak in favor too!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 25 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
How can I use the template?
Am I free to use the templates?
How to attribute?
Related posts on our blog.
How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides
How to Change Layouts in PowerPoint
How to Change the Slide Size in Google Slides
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Moscow city - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Moscow city – powerpoint ppt presentation.
- 1,100 sq.km
- 85 of whom are social orphans - they have parents
- Antique shop selling
- Remains of an orthodox saint (scull is in great condition) etc
- Muscovites always talk about needing fresh air and time with nature (away from Moscow)
- Going to our church dacha
- (1500 women)
PowerShow.com is a leading presentation sharing website. It has millions of presentations already uploaded and available with 1,000s more being uploaded by its users every day. Whatever your area of interest, here you’ll be able to find and view presentations you’ll love and possibly download. And, best of all, it is completely free and easy to use.
You might even have a presentation you’d like to share with others. If so, just upload it to PowerShow.com. We’ll convert it to an HTML5 slideshow that includes all the media types you’ve already added: audio, video, music, pictures, animations and transition effects. Then you can share it with your target audience as well as PowerShow.com’s millions of monthly visitors. And, again, it’s all free.
About the Developers
PowerShow.com is brought to you by CrystalGraphics , the award-winning developer and market-leading publisher of rich-media enhancement products for presentations. Our product offerings include millions of PowerPoint templates, diagrams, animated 3D characters and more.